- О проекте
- Результаты и Награды
- Партнерские программы
- Международные услуги
Сорокский Аграрно Технический Колледж, Молдова
Участник первенства: Национальное первенство по научной аналитике - "Молдова";
Открытое Европейско-Азиатское первенство по научной аналитике;
In this paper is addressed the topic related to entrepreneurship education. It highlighted the formative cognitive component and entrepreneurship education. Elucidated skills - key to education in Moldova. Defined notion of authentic learning.
Keywords: entrepreneurship education, the cognitive component, component formative skills - key. strategies, authentic learning experience, partnership.
Education creates economic opportunities for youth through training in entrepreneurship, individual consultation, support in job search assistance in starting businesses.
The art form requires entrepreneurial skills besides expertise and teaching, persistence and devotion from teacher.
Education entrepreneurial represents a person's ability to implement ideas, plan and manage projects to achieve objectives involve innovation, creativity and risk taking and support to any person in everyday life, it increases the awareness of future employees on the context of their work and increases their ability to seize opportunities and provide a basis for people starting a business plan.
Results and discussion
Entrepreneurship becomes a key factor for creating new jobs, improving competitiveness and ensuring economic growth education entrepreneurial domain consists of training students in specific skills and guidance to enable them to become a good employee, a possible self-employment or become an entrepreneur and also is a career opportunity and lifelong education in life … by harnessing its potential college graduates must act effectively in any field.
To develop skills of students in entrepreneurial domain in Agricultural Technical College from Soroca was established course, “Training firm” was equipped with a specialized office support and financing company Kultur Kontakt, Austrian Development Cooperattion. Thanks to this project such training firms were launched in several colleges. Were organized several seminars :
Within hours the students were trained in curriculum, studied two modules, business establishment and management of exercise training firm (have perfected and prepared the whole package of documents for registration of firms in network training firms have made the stamp company, developed catalog company, company website, business cards and brochures about the products offered). After official registration exercise firms, students can conduct transactions for the sale of other companies in the network exercise training firms in Moldova and other countries via email.
In view of our appliances entrepreneurial domain cognitive component of education is:
Entrepreneurial domain formative education component related to:
Affective component involves education entrepreneurial domain:
Entrepreneurial skills key part of the educational system in the Republic of Moldova which includes the following: Communication Skills in the mother tongue; Basic skills in mathematics, science and technology; Digital skills, information and communication technology (ICT); Competencies Operate strategic The competence of learning to learn; Communication skills in a foreign language; Powers of self-knowledge and self; Interpersonal skills, civic, moral; Cultural competence, intercultural and entrepreneurial skills, sense of initiative and entrepreneurship.
In business, given the strategies and entrepreneurial skills training models. Creative process includes several steps:
Fig. 1 Partenership for planning training offer
In the entrepreneurship education students are familiar: labor market demand with medium and long-term forecasts of demand for labor (three possible scenarios: pessimistic, moderate, optimistic), statistical data and analysis, comparative analysis with other countries, regional analysis (inter and intra) surveys of companies, monitoring the insertion graduate studies, statistical data and reports from the system
Definition of entrepreneurial competence
Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
Initiative, independence and creativity in social, professional and personal.
Motivation and determination to achieve goals.
Ability to plan, organize, lead, delegate skills in project management.
Ability to work individually and in teams.
Ability to assess and identify your strengths and weaknesses.
Assessment and risk taking.
the context in which
people live and work,
Strategies and models of entrepreneurial skills training.
The purpose modular:
professional through entrepreneurship
Some scholars define the notion of Learning that the provision of human beings and social entities they belong to engage in a dialogue with the human, social, biological and physical generate intelligent behaviors and interact constructively with change. For college students in the expression to be "ready to learn" is shaping the preparation (readiness) for learning and not just given academic knowledge base, but the presence of desire (WILLING) and confidence (trust, confidence) in the learning. We present schematic definition of authentic learning.
Fig. 2 Autentic learning
College graduates will be in the national economy is therefore advisable to familiarize with economies in transition challenges are the following: the social dialogue (the dominant role of the state), fragility and economic instability, awareness of the role of social partners in education and training culture of trust and cooperation.
1. Entrepreneurial education and entrepreneurial skills is an effective alternative for adaptation of youth in the labor market
2. Regardless of the training, the most effective way to teach entrepreneurship is to engage students in projects and practical activities where the emphasis is on learning by doing and the real experience is gained in entrepreneurship
3. Oriented education authorities and professional experience is essential to encourage creative ways of thinking and entrepreneurial skills.
1. Agricultural Educational Institutions Management: managerial issues of the management of the agricultural Institutions in the period of Europeanization. Monograp . Chisinau: Center of SAUM , 2009 editorial , p 244
2. Nesterenco C. Leadership and psychological analysis of the educational process in the institution. In : Review of Management and Economic Engineering ( Association of Managers and Engineers Magazine economists Romania ), 2011 volume 10 / no. 3 (41 ) , p.45 - 51 AC 0.5 ISSN 1583 - 624X .
3. Nesterenco C. Capacity building of managers of technical vocational trainings Institutions in order to ENSURE a modern efficient management and year partnership with business. In: Prblems of correlation of interpersonal interactions in social relations and educational techlogogies . Peer -reviewed materials digest ( collective Monograph ) published the results of the LXXV International Research and Practice Conference and I stage of the Championship in Pedagogical and Psychological Sciences (London , January 27 - February 03, 2014), p.51 -54, as ISBN 978-1-909137-43-1 0.3 .
4. Нестеренко К. Using the theory of active learning in preparation for future managers of agricultural production. În: Economics of Education, № 6, 2011, p. 12-15, 0.4 sa ISSN 1609-4654.