- О проекте
- Результаты и Награды
- Партнерские программы
- Международные услуги
Сорокский Аграрно Технический Колледж, Молдова
Участник первенства: Национальное первенство по научной аналитике - "Молдова";
Открытое Европейско-Азиатское первенство по научной аналитике;
The author addresses the issue of strengthening managerial vocational technical institutions in order to ensure modern management. Are indicated directions of increase of efficiency of functioning of vocational technical institutions, are provided for the implementation of the strategy for the development of vocational technical education by 2020 defined priority objectives; a special role has management and social partnership.
Keywords: educational system, the reliability of the technical vocational institutions, training, strategy development, leadership management, priority objectives, social partnership, tiered funding system.
In the field of education, as in other areas of the national economy, a part of the economical mechanism consists in the organisation of the education system. To perfect the mechanism of management of educational institutions should be resolved the problem with frames of mid-level management to educational institutions.
In our opinion, the main problem is the improvement of the training system for managerial staff of the educational system and directing it towards the preparation and training of managers, able to operate in conditions of market economy. It is necessary to improve the educational administrators, as managers of the social sphere, as a solution to the modernization of management.
We believe that, at present, functional configuration and management of educational institutions (CFCIE) consists of six main elements. In Fig. 1, with bold lines, are represented the most durable functional connections or relationships between objects driving functional and configuration management, with thin toward the Center-expectations from institutions .
Fig. 1. Functional configuration and management of the educational institution
Directions of increase of efficiency of functioning of the vocational/technical institutions: In order to increase the effectiveness of educational institutions, formulate the following methodological approaches to the problems of the structure of educational institutions:
1. Increasing the reliability of the training. The implementation of this principle makes it possible to solve the problem of the quality and productivity of essential training. In our vision, the most objective approach is to maintain the quality of assessment, reliability education.
2. Company's goals tally with those of the education system. Implementation of the principle will facilitate elimination of contradictions between the productivity and the effectiveness of educational institutions. There are educational institutions that achieve high results in the formation of students ' skills and abilities, and it is their goal, but the knowledge, skills and skills data do not correspond to the expectations of society and of other fund providers and workers.
3. Combining teaching with practice, work activity. Educational institutions are basically followers of different level, can be made (and makes) production capacity as a result of merging teaching society with productive work.
4. Sizing of levels. At present, the educational institutions have sprung elements of the multistage system. Growth increments are created in initial vocational training.
5. Autoregulation. The system of vocational technical institutions needs to be similar to a system of self-regulation, which, being flexible and could adapt to changing environmental conditions "external" and thus to increase their effectiveness.
6. Completion of basic vocational training and graduate. The conditions of the contemporary civilization necessity involves continuous training, when every man will have, throughout life, to improve their vocational training and to obtain the postgraduate studies.
7. Flexibility and mobility of educational programmes. Because in contemporary society there is a tendency to change increasingly profile professional activity during the period of the worker's employment, it is necessary to ensure the flexibility of educational institutions and educational programmes.
The day-to-day preparation in our vision and other colleagues in the field, but also according to the development strategy of vocational/technical education 2020, requires the following steps:
The management of educational institutions requires a mandatory State adjustment, and in the process of the current institutions must be present in market relations, to assist in the resolution of a considerable number of problems (the prompt and appropriate response to the changing conditions, the Organization of training to new specialties required by the market, etc.). At present, in countries with developed market economy it is observed the tendency of integration of State and market elements into the operation of educational institutions.
Effective system of economic activity of the vocational/technical education institutions should ensure a balance between the elements of State regulation and market mechanisms.
The conditions of implementation of the conceptual model of managerial leadership the opportunity to modernise vocational/technical institutions management of the Republic of Moldova it is necessary from the perspective of trends in the democratic development of society and of European integration. They require a new type of management, which emphasizes learning and harnessing of new professional competences, which requires a permanent evolution and self-organization.
The priority objectives will be achieved by:
Contemporary management requirements at the level of vocational/technical institutions are mirrored by the author in Fig. 2 for principles and strategic goals in vocational education are placed by co-author/tehnic shown in Fig. 3.
Fig. 2. Contemporary management requirements at the level of vocational/technical institutions
Fig. 3. The principles of obtaining strategic goals in higher vocational/tehnic
Education priorities in vocational/technical institutions proposer has placed them in Fig. 4.
Fig. 4. education in vocational institutions Priorities/technical
Potential factors of change management in vocational/technical education after us has following configuration fig. 5 and the strategy, goals and objectives of the management of vocational/technical institutions are shown in Fig. 6. .
Fig. 5. Potential factors of change management in vocational/technical education
Fig. 6. Strategy, goals and management objectives at the level of vocational/technical
Management institution and social partnership initial vocational training has become a problem of the whole society and presupposes the involvement of vocational and professional education units/technical of a large number of social partners, in accordance with the provisions of the development strategy 2020 and the draft education code .
Partners ' activity is reduced to: