- О проекте
- Результаты и Награды
- Партнерские программы
- Международные услуги
Сорокский Аграрно Технический Колледж, Молдова
Участник первенства: Национальное первенство по научной аналитике - "Молдова";
Открытое Европейско-Азиатское первенство по научной аналитике;
The engineering faculties with the active attitude of students of their interest in a purely professional aspect of the work are complemented by an interest in culture and social and ethical issues. Graduates should possess not only high culture, but also knowledge and common culture. Therefore, cognitive culture specialist formation, the ability for independent analysis and professional situations in life is one of the main challenges of modern Universities.
Keywords: accumulation of knowledge; technical and economic processes; education; science, learning processes, production; research; working qualification.
In this thesis there is mentioned about the financial administration mechabism's improvement of the agricultural institutions for the work qualification of the new paradigm of the European Educational System. There are shown the advantages of the managerial reform. It vas spoken about the leadership's levels. In conclusions were indicated the general ways of the educational management's reform.
The modern trends in education in the engineering faculties of agricultural schools, according to our research, its content should be rich in innovative instructional techniques:
1. Need psychological and methodological developments in the field of higher education in modern times. They should take into account the peculiarities of modern anthrop-technical complex man-machine-environment that includes economic, environmental, technological, aesthetic and other elements, and facilitate a more rapid adaptation of specialist natural and scientific and technical features of this package.
2. All training is inevitably linked with the accumulation of knowledge, information, and here not to do without training systems. The significantly expand the use of computer technology in teaching process. In the main departments of computerization in Guam became an integral part of the process of training students: If the volumetric calculation-computing works on practical and laboratory lessons, course and degree projects and works, research by simulating phenomena, as well as technical and economic processes, process equipment, and finally, when teaching by computer.
Computerization in the University has two main meanings:
a) Improvement of the educational process, its intensification and development of each student's individuality;
b) Under cooking graduates for practical use of computer technology in future production, research and design-technological activity.
3. Application of active teaching methods to develop thinking, initiative, generate new ideas, to teach students the collective creativity, greatly intensified the audience. They are widely used in the teaching process Faculty of AGRICULTURE .
4. Independent work in combination with active teaching methods is the main type of training and learning activities of students. The Organization of independent study required different approach taking into account specificity, training etc. d.
5. Education must include the whole complex: Science, learning processes, production. Integration of the various levels of education into a unified system gives it a new quality, ensuring permanent training specialist. In the training system of mechanical-engineers practice on management of agricultural machines is a milestone event. At this stage, the formation of highly qualified specialist is fragments of knowledge integration on selected academic disciplines into a single system. The conditions are created for the "syntheses of the future profession, but only at the level of working qualification. Are professionally important qualities of a specialist – production Manager? In addition to the knowledge and abilities within the scope of the specific subject-matter specialists and to develop students, an important subject in the process of teaching practice is the development of creative abilities, formation of skills to organize their cognitive activities. In fact this is what's called a search experience pedagogy (creative) activity .
6. For the implementation of modern teaching techniques of education its content should be rich in innovative subjects: modeling and optimization; marketing; social psychology, psychology of management and t. p.
7. The University set up the International Department and interdepartmental technology lab that allows you to make training a diverse. Need to enhance their capacity in the Organization of educational process and scientific research. In the sect oral educational institution (University, College) control, term papers and dissertations must be run on a real material. The impact of teacher and student guide to implement their recommendations in practice.
At the end of branch of University engineer should have more and more significance and prospect of ideas that require development and deployment than each individual teacher. Graduate degree in this case can only be a formal application to the University for Creative Skills acquired in their owner’s.
8. Educational plans and programmer should be directed at preparation of specialists of international level .
9. Expansion of mutual exchange of students with universities in foreign countries, borrowing and introduction of best practices in the universities. In view of the expansion of international contacts, to propose new forms of education, to improve foreign language study. .
1. К.Нестеренко Использование теории активного обучения при подготовке будущих менеджеров к аграрно-технической деятельности // Agricultura Moldovei, nr.4, 2005, p.25-26.
2. Formarea spa?iului european de ?nv???m?nt superior. Procesul Bologna: (Sorbonne-Bologna-Salamanca-Praga-Berlin-Bergen) / Univ.Agrar? de Stat din Moldova; alc?t.: Vasile Vrancean, Eugen Zacon. – Ch.: Centrul Ed. al UASM, 2005. – 75 p.