Within the framework of the project expression of any views is welcomed, except the ones, restricted by the decencies and the international law. Not allowed:
- - dissemination of inadequate information;
- - dissemination of information violating the legitimate rights and interests of third parties, and information prejudicing their honour and dignity;
- - calls for the violent change of constitutional order, the outbreak of war, acts of aggression or their promotion;
- - dissemination of pornography and it's advertising;
- - promotion of application and/or distribution of narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances;
- - other illegal actions, violating the international law or national law of the participants' countries.
- - obscene language, including a masked one;
- - advertising;
- - personal insults of participants (users and experts) and organizers;
- - off-topic posts, including personal conversations.
Responsibility of the participants:
- - Your participation in the event implies your full compliance of the General Regulations.
- - Organizers of the project reserve the right to correct and/or delete posts in discussions of the championship/conference materials.
- - Organizers of the project reserve the right to perform any legal actions at our discretion to achieve the goal of the event.
- - The author is responsible for the information in a statement, expressed via the Internet according to current legislation.
Responsibility of the organizers::
- - Organizers of the project promise to provide all participants with equal access to all resources of the project, to react promptly on any violating of event rules, to fulfill other previously taken responsibilities; for the failure to comply the abovementioned, the organizers respond in accordance with the General Regulations.
- - Organizers of the project do not necessarily share the participants' opinions and are not responsible for them.
- - Organizers of the project do not guarantee the accuracy or adequacy of any information provided by the participants of the championships/conferences - both users and experts.
- - Organizers of the project are not responsible for any direct or indirect harm, lost profits and other consequences of the use or non-use of materials of championships/conferences.