1. Research analytics federations of any level are formal social associations (communities) of scientific analysts created under the IASHE and under its auspices, by a simple, not bound by additional terms and conditions, except for the objective territorial and national affiliation of entities, entering into their composition of persons wishing to participate in research analytics competitions subject to conditions specified in these Regulations.
4. Federations are formed at the initiative or with the assistance of official partners of the IASHE, who are Administrators of the federations. Meanwhile, governing bodies of federations are selected directly by their members on democratic grounds.
5. A research analytics federation of any level and type is considered formed upon the entry of the tenth member.
6. To be a member of a research analytics federation, a person shall meet the requirements set forth in the General Regulations for conducting championships (competitions) in research analytics, participate in research analytics championships of the IASHE, share the goals and objectives of the relevant federation and wish to participate in its activities.
7. Any interested person becomes a member of a relevant research analytics federation from the moment of application for participation in the championship of a corresponding level and type, and retains that status during the entire period of participation in the project until the end of six months from the date of the last participation of such a person in any stage of a championship of a corresponding level and type. However, Regulations and Statutes of federations may provide for additional conditions of membership in such federations for interested persons, which shall be obligatory if they meet the requirements of these Regulations.
8. Federations in accordance with their internal Statutes or Regulations and on the basis of collective decisions of their members may establish additional conditions of membership in the federations, which can not be discriminatory, violate the civil liberty and equality, as well as unnecessarily burden their members.
9. Only participants of international championships of relevant levels may be members of international research analytics federations (continental and the World ones).
10. Federations do not have the status of legal entities, do not require state registration in respective countries and acquire official status upon the IASHE registers a corresponding application of an Administrator and not less than 10 members (founders) of a federation and its Statute or Regulations adopted by the founders. Permanent registration of a federation is confirmed by a Registration memorandum of the IASHE.
11. Research analytics federations are permanent public associations, which officially exist while having at least 10 members, in accordance with these Regulations.
12. A person who is a member of a federation of any level can lose membership for the following reasons:
12.1. According to a collective decision of members of the federation;
12.2. In the case of discontinuance of regular participation in research analytics championships of a corresponding level. Discontinuance of regular participation in research analytics championships of a corresponding level is understood as non-participation in the championships within a period of 6 months.
13. Persons not wishing to join the relevant research analytics federations and, consequently, to participate in research analytics championships as contestants, may present their reports (articles) at various thematic stages of competitions in the status of out-of-competition participants of international scientific conferences.
15. Members of federations, with the assistance of the corresponding Administrators of federations, on the basis of the rules of these Regulations may adopt the Statutes or Regulations of their federations which can fix internal rules of membership in the federations, the procedures of electing their governing bodies and the competence of such bodies, the formation of federations select teams and maintaining their activity, as well as the issues of collective and sponsor funding of federations and promoting their activities. Any changes or additions made by decision of a General Assembly (Congress) of a federation to its Statute or Regulations require notifying registration in the IASHE.
16. Statutes and Regulations of research analytics federations may not contain provisions contrary to the Statute, Regulations and other legal acts of the IASHE, as well as international law and ethical norms generally accepted in civilized society.
17. Research analytics federations of any level are structured into sections and subsections according to fields and sub-fields of sciences presented in the federations by their respective members - scientists.
19. Any official decisions in research analytics federations are made collectively by a majority of the total strength of current members of a federation or its collective governing bodies (except for decisions made by the sole permanent head of a federation within his competence).
20. A federation may form the following elected governing bodies whose competence shall be determined and fixed in the Statute or Regulations of a federation by the General Assembly (Congress) of members of the federation:
20.1. A permanent sole Head (President, Chairman, Speaker, etc.);
20.2. A permanent collective governing body of a federation, with the strength of 3 to 15 persons (Presidium, Board, Executive Committee, etc.).
21. Governing bodies of federations are elected for a period of one year.
22. The highest body of a federation is the General Assembly (Congress) of its members, which may consider any issue within the competence of a federation and make a decision on it. A General Assembly (Congress) shall be convened by an authorized governing body of a federation at least 2 times a year, or at the request of not less than 1/5 of the total number of members of a federation. The General Assembly (Congress) of members considers the issues submitted for discussion by any member of a federation and put on the agenda with the approval of at least three members of the federation.
23. Members of continental and the World research analytics federations are members of national research analytics federations participating in respective continental championships and the World Championship in research analytics. Their rights to participate in self-government of international research analytics federations are exercised through delegated representatives.
24. Participation of persons indicated in p. 23 of these Regulations in self-government of continental research analytics federations is implemented within the quota of representation from each national federation in the amount of a member of a General Assembly (Congress) of a corresponding continental federation elected and delegated from each national research analytics federation.
25. Participation of persons indicated in p. 23 of these Regulations in self-government of the World Research Analytics Federation is implemented within the quota of representation from each continental federation in the amount of two members of the General Assembly (Congress) of the World Federation elected and delegated from each continental research analytics federation.
26. An Administrator of any research analytics federation is its full member, but has no right to be selected into its elective governing bodies. An Administrator of a federation represents an official position of the IASHE in it and represents the interests of the federation in its relations with the IASHE.
27. The financial component of activity of a federation of any type, if it is provided by the Statute or Regulations of the federation, may lie in the formation of a fund of membership fees, earnings from sponsors and advertising and directing the resources to the maintenance and development of activities of the federation, remuneration and rewards to its individual members.
28. Research analytics federations of any type can have their own websites, as well as personalized formal attributes (certificates, letterheads, logotypes, etc.).
29. The activity of research analytics federations, as well as making decisions can be carried out by on-site or remote information exchange, discussion and voting of members of the federations.
30. National research analytics federations organize select (national) teams and direct their participation in a championship of a corresponding continent and the World Championships in research analytics in thematic (within scientific sections), specialized (within a field of science) and interdisciplinary (general science) nominations. For this purpose, national federations may appoint coaches and consultants of national select teams, recommend to their members effective methods of participation in national research analytics competitions, as well as the intensity and quantitative parameters of such participation. A member of national select team in a specific year is any person who has won in the project at least one diploma of any value in this year.
31. Collective results of national select teams (teams of national federations) in continental championships and the World Research Analytics Championship in all nominations are summed up according to the following principle of calculating competition results: by summing the number of all diplomas won by participants of teams in all competitions at various levels within a year (applying coefficients of value of diplomas and levels of competitions), and dividing this sum by the number of participants (team members) during the year. The formula for calculation = ((D1х CVD х CLC) + (D2…) + (D3…))/NMT
D is diploma;
NMT is number of members of a team;
Coefficients of value of a diploma (CVD) is calculated according to the following scale: Golden Diploma – 1,5; Silver Diploma – 1,35; Bronze Diploma – 1,2; Incentive Diploma – 1,0;
Coefficient of the level of a competition (CLC): World Championship – 5; Continental Championship– 3; International Regional Championship – 1,3; national Championship – 1,3; Intrastate Regional Championship – 1,0.
32. Every year national research analytics federations of participate in the IASHE Federations Cup which is carried out in specialized and interdisciplinary nominations at the continental and global levels, by comparing the number of credits won by members of federations in research analytics competitions and the PlatoNick project (http://platonick.com) during a year.
33. Arbitration for all disputes that arise between a federation and its member is performed by authorized officials of the IASHE.
34. All disputes that may arise between any federation or its members and the IASHE shall be resolved through harmonization in the IASHE project "World Championship, continental, national and regional research analytics championships" without the right to consideration in any national or international courts of general or special jurisdiction.
35. At the initial stage of the project "World Championship, continental, national and regional research analytics championships," provisions of these Regulations, in order to optimize the development process, may be applied selectively or in somehow modified form by decision of the IASHE, taking into account the feasibility of such an application at the appropriate time and without violating the rights and interests of participants of the project.
36. These Regulations make corresponding amendments to the General Regulations for conducting championships (competitions) in research analytics with respect to direct regulation of the procedure for the establishment and activities of research analytics federations.