- About project
- Results and Awards
- Affiliate Programs
- International services
Collections of scientific reports and professional scientific journals of the IASHE expand the scale of their scientific indexing on a regular basis. Our editions gradually become figurants of more and more authoritative databases.
However it should be noted that the most authoritative databases existing today reasonably exclude non-periodical editions (monographs, collections etc.) from the list of editions allowed to be indexed. This is connected with the circumstance that authoritative professional indexing on the international level is based on the obligatory observance of the following requirements to editions:
|confirmed professionalism of the edition (presence of the professional editorial board) as well as high level of qualification requirements to scientific reports;||professional expert reviewing of quality of scientific reports;|
|understandability of the report's publication language for the wide range of experts and persons concerned (presentation of the report in high-quality English or in another widely accepted language of international communication - in this case the extended abstract and English is required);||transparent and objective anti-plagiarism check (originality level analysis);|
|"index" authority - positive scientometric "history" of the edition.|
The set of the above-mentioned factors objectively ensures promulgation, extension to the level of authoritative international indexing and professional acknowledgment (by the global scientific community) of truly high-quality reports contributing to the development of science.
These circumstances also testify of the fact that only professional periodicals functioning on the regular basis, sticking to the generally accepted standards of assessment of quality of scientific reports and having the well-formed reputation in the community of specialists, are able to ensure the proper selection and effective promulgation of progressive and original scientific reports.
Therefore, from one side publications in authoritative professional periodicals are able to provide authors of scientific studies with effective indexing and attention from the side of the international community. From another site publication of scientific reports in periodicals indexed in authoritative scientometric databases is connected with additional efforts and possible expenses on professional reviewing, high-quality translation of the text into English, as well as its scientometric indexing.
Taking the above mentioned into account, the procedures of admission of scientific reports (submitted by authors within the IASHE project GISAP) to publication and their promulgation in collections of scientific reports and specialized scientific journals of the IASHE differ significantly.
1) The following types of reports are published in specialized scientific journals of the IASHE:
1.1. Original scientific reports submitted for participation in research analytics championships of the GISAP project and becoming winners or awardees of such championships;
1.2. Individually reviewed scientific reports quality of which is confirmed by conclusions (reviews) made by experts in accordance with official requirements of the IASHE journals.
1.3. Original and high-quality scientific reports from among those submitted for participation in conferences or research analytics championships of the GISAP, published in the corresponding sectoral journal by the decision of the IASHE.
2) Materials meeting the requirements presented in official rules of the GISAP project implementation and corresponding to the editorial policy of the IASHE journals are published in journals.
3) Materials presented in different languages of international communication as well as other languages, ensuring their understanding by the indefinitely wide range of persons are published in journals. However, English as the most widespread language of international communication is preferred. In this regard the standard share of materials in English within the general volume of every issue of the IASHE journal must not be less than 70 %. In every specific case of formation of the next issue of the journal the editors have the right to change the indicated quota proceeding from the quantity and the quality of actually present materials intended for publication.
At the same time materials submitted for publication in the journal not in English must obligatorily have the extended abstracts in English.
The publisher reserves the right to refuse to publish the following kinds of authors' materials without additional explanations:
4) All published reports pass the professional scientific reviewing in one of the following ways: a) professional expert assessment within the framework of research analytics championships of the GISAP; b) expert reviewing in accordance with rules of admission of individually reviewed reports to publication in journals of the IASHE.
5) All published reports are subject to professional discussions and approbation in the process of exchange of opinions and discussions between scientists from around the world.
6) Reports intended for publication in journals of the IASHE are subject to confidential two-stage anti-plagiarism analysis (originality analysis):
6.1. As decided by the IASHE - using the «Viper» resource (http://www.scanmyessay.com/). Scientific reports with inadmissibly low originality level are not accepted and returned back to the author for further work. High-quality original reports with high originality level will be rewarded in accordance with awarding programs of the IASHE.
6.2. As decided by the international archiving and scientometric service «CrossRef» - using the program resource called «Ithenticate» (http://www.ithenticate.com/resources/papers/plagiarism-detection-software-misconceptions). Reports with low level of originality determined by such analysis will not be published and will not receive the unique alphanumeric DOI index. This index will not also be assigned to the scientific report previously published by the author in another edition (with assignment of DOI).
7) Journals, as well as original scientific works published in them, are subject to scientometric indexing in different scientometric databases, where indexing of editions of the IASHE will be possible at the specific corresponding moment.
8) Author of the report published in the collection of scientific works has the right to receive the Complex Scientometric Certificate of the IASHE for the additional payment.
9) The report published in the journal passes the obligatory indexing in the database of the «CrossRef» service (www.crossref.org). Following the results of such analysis the alphanumeric DOI index will be assigned to such a report. It is worth mentioning that in such case in accordance with the requirements of the «CrossRef» service the corresponding report must pass the confidential anti-plagiarism analysis (originality analysis) of the program resource called «Ithenticate» (http://www.ithenticate.com/resources/papers/plagiarism-detection-software-misconceptions).
10) The author, whose report has been published in the collection of scientific reports and later - in the specialized scientific journal (by the IASHE decision), has the right to get an access to the electronic version of such a journal freely. For the additional payment the author can buy a printed copy of such journal and the alphanumeric DOI index.