- About project
- Results and Awards
- Affiliate Programs
- International services
Please pay attention at the following important features of participation in our project. Understanding them will make our interaction maximally useful and effective.
* when you become participants of the project (upon registering on the website http://gisap.eu), you automatically agree to the terms of the respective competitions and conferences and your participation in them set forth in the General and Temporary Regulations of the IASHE.
* You can participate in the project (its separate stages) as a participant of either an international scientific conference or a championship in research analytics of any level and type at your option. The costs of participation in a conference and a championship are equal.
* Thematic (specialized) championships and conferences are held simultaneously as a single event, following the results of which a single collection of scientific works is published. The organizational separation of championships and conferences within a single event is carried out by the formal status division of the participants of the corresponding championships and conferences into individual groups.
* If you chose participation in an international scientific conference as your form of participation in the project, then you present your report without the right to evaluate thematic (specialized) reports of other participants of the project, to aspire to victory and the corresponding awards and titles provided for in the project for awardees of the championships. Thus, a report of a conference participant also shall not be evaluated. At the same time, a conference participant may comment on any other specialized reports of other project participants (participating both in the conference and the championship), and the latter may comment on the report of the participant. A conference participant's report is published in a corresponding section on the website http://gisap.eu and in the collection of scientific works published after the conference. It will also remain in the project's archive forever. The fact of participation in an international conference is confirmed by giving the corresponding person a special certificate. A participant's report is provided the option "broaden the scale of presentation of the author and his ideas" through the implementation of the program of the IASHE "STRATOSPHERE OF CITEDNESS".
* If you participate in the project as a participant of a championship of the type and level you have chosen, you present a report for the evaluation and commenting by experts and other participants of the championship. At the same time, you may evaluate and comment on the reports of other participants of the championship. As a championship participant, you may aspire to victory and the corresponding prizes and titles provided for in the project for awardees of the championships at its separate stages and annually.
In order to aspire to victory in the championship on its separate stages, you shall OBLIGATORY EVALUATE THE WORKS OF OTHER PARTICIPANTS OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN YOUR SECTION, and for the annual victory you shall also take part IN MOST OF THE STAGES OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP (THE RIGHT TO RECEIVE THE CORRESPONDING MONETARY REWARD IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS WHO SUBMITTED THEIR REPORTS IN ALL STAGES OF THE CHAMPIONSHIPS) IN THE NOMINATED SECTION (the section in which you were nominated by publishing your first work in it). The rest depends on the scientific quality and content of the works you present and the strategy of competition you choose. In particular, the final result is positively influenced by your activity in commenting on the works of participants of the championship, your expert status, as well as your possible participation in a championship in several sections or in several championships. A championship participant's report is published in a corresponding section on the website http://gisap.eu and in the collection of scientific works published after the conference. It will also remain in the project's archive forever. The fact of participation in each stage of a championship is confirmed by giving the corresponding person a special certificate. A participant's report is provided the option "broaden the scale of presentation of the author and his ideas" through the implementation of the program of the IASHE "STRATOSPHERE OF CITEDNESS".
* When you choose the section in which you are going to participate in the corresponding championship, please pay attention ta the following:
1) SPECIALIZED SECTION is a section whose topic corresponds to your scientific and educational competence, the sphere of your scientific interests and the subject of your report. By presenting your work in it you NOMINATE yourself, i.e. ASSIGN yourself to a specific section. If your strategy of competition is aimed at the victory in the championship, you should publish all your further works in the NOMINATED SECTION. In a specialized section, winners and awardees are determined in the presence of a necessary number of participants (at least 2) and their appropriate activity in the sphere of evaluating their colleagues' reports FOLLOWING THE RESULTS OF EACH STAGE AND ACCORDING TO THE TOTAL ANNUAL RESULTS.
2) OPEN SPECIALIZED SECTION is a section you choose to present a report in it, if all the thematic sections of the championship offered by the organizers in your field of science do not corresponds to your scientific and educational competence, the sphere of your scientific interests and the subject of your report, but the problem you address in the report directly relates to this field of science. In an open specialized section, winners and awardees are determined in the presence of a necessary number of participants (at least 2) and their appropriate activity in the sphere of evaluating their colleagues' reports FOLLOWING THE RESULTS OF EACH STAGE, BUT NOT THE TOTAL ANNUAL RESULTS. However, points given for the reports presented in an open specialized section are counted when determining the individual ranking (personal research effectiveness ranking, PRER) of a participant who also presents reports in one of the specialized NOMINATED SECTIONS. The PRER ranking, in turn, forms the results, on the basis of which the annual winners of thematic specialized sections are determined.
3) OPEN INTERDISCIPLINARY SECTION is a section which allows an interested person to present his/her OUT-OF-SPECIALIZATION (non-relevant to the field specialization of the conference) work in a specialized conference or championship in research analytics. In the open interdisciplinary section WINNERS ARE NOT DETERMINED BOTH AT INDIVIDUAL STAGES AND ANNUALLY. Works presented in the open interdisciplinary section shall not be evaluated, but may be commented upon. In fact, presenting of the report in the open interdisciplinary section has no competitive value AND IS AKIN TO PARTICIPATING IN A SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE, but it provides an opportunity to persons IN NEED OF A PROMPT SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION of an author's work to publish the work in an event (conference/championship), which does not correspond to the content of the report in its field specificity and topic in principle.
* For the persons wishing to properly develop the optimal competition strategy and succeed in the project, it is highly recommended to learn the General and Temporary Regulations of championships in research analytics, and address their questions to the managers of the IASHE.
* Taking into account the initial stage of the project and the inevitable specific features of the championships in research analytics held in such circumstances, the persons who PRESENT THEIR WORKS IN NOMINATED SECTIONS UNOPPOSED should note that:
• 1) in such circumstancesб the winners in these sections are not defined and the relevant awards are not given;
• 2) at the same time, on condition that the person PRESENTS WORKS IN THIS SECTION AT MORE THAN HALF OF THE STAGES of the championship during a year and IN AT LEAST ONE OF THESE STAGES THERE WERE TWO OR MORE PARTICIPANTS (LEAST ONE OF THE STAGES WAS HELD ON A COMPETITIVE BASIS), he/she can win the championship in research analyticis of the year.
* Winners and awardees of the championships are awarded British (international) certificates and diplomas, as well as monetary and image rewards, and given honorary and academic titles.