- About project
- Results and Awards
- Affiliate Programs
- International services
Approved by the decision of the IASHE Presidium
(London, United Kingdom) № 124/-05-ed,
represented by the Head of the IASHE International Relations Department
London, United Kingdom, April 23, 2014
REGULATIONS OF THE IASHE EDUCATIONAL PROJECT
«INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENTIFIC AND INNOVATIVE ANALYTICS»
1. By the present Regulations the IASHE establishes scientific and analytical programs aimed at provision of specialized professional education in the field of scientific analytics to persons concerned (scientists from around the world).
2. All educational programs established by the present Regulations are an innovative form of acquisition of additional (post-degree) education on the basis of previously acquired higher education.
3. All educational programs established by the present Regulations are implemented through combination of educational, analytical, research, publicistic and discussion-based activity of persons concerned as well as attestation assessment of such activity by the international expert community.
4. By this document the IASHE establishes a new (parallel with holding of research analytics championships and international scientific conferences of the GISAP) principle of educational formalization and registration of scientific and analytical activity of participants of the project.
5. All educational programs will be implemented by the IASHE with observance of international standards of quality of education, taking into account principles of the Bologna process and the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and on the basis of mechanisms of the Europass and the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS).
6. Educational documents (diplomas) given to participants of educational programs (successful passing of knowledge attestation is obligatory) set a corresponding (supplementary, post-degree) qualification of the higher education system. They are accompanied by documents of the Europass system - «Diploma Supplement» and «Europass Mobility». Another document an applicant may want to receive is an international certificate of the IASHE verifying the improvement of the professional (educational) qualification.
7. The following types of educational programs are implemented within the system of activity of the IASHE:
8. Programs listed in par. 7 of the present Regulations are implemented within the framework of the GISAP project. They have educational nature. They are directed to attestation of the level of knowledge of persons concerned (examination of their level of compliance with status-titles of the IASHE). First of all these programs have status-related significance. Their educational content is subordinate to the process of academic attestation and is regulated by the Provision “On basic conditions of acquisition and verification of academic status-titles of the IASHE”.
9. Programs listed in par. 7 (a,b,c) of the present Regulations are unified within the educational project of the IASHE “International University of Scientific and Innovative Analytics” (IUSIA). IUSIA is a structural division of the IASHE with educational functions. In future (as certain stages of development are achieved) the University will be provided with independent legal status and authority to implement higher education programs of full cycle.
10. Mechanism of implementation of the program stated in par. 7b) of the present Regulations is regulated by the Provision “On the international doctoral research (creative) programs of the IASHE”.
11. According to plans of the IASHE professional educational programs will be launched in mid 2015 on the basis of the special Provision (an integral part of the present Regulations).
12. Programs of international documental legalization of educational qualifications according to Europass standards are directed first of all to verification of educational competences and their representation and documental formalization in accordance with the unified requirements set by the European Commission and the UNESCO/(CEPES).
13. Scientific and analytical programs of improvement of educational and professional qualification are to be implemented in accordance with the following main rules:
13.1. Scientific and analytical program of improvement of educational and professional qualification of the researcher (hereinafter referred to as the program) – is an educational procedure, aimed at stimulation of scientific and analytical creative activity of researchers and qualification-based interpretation of results of such activity expressed in marks given to author’s studies by representatives of an open expert community.
13.2. The program is implemented under the aegis of the IASHE project “International University of Scientific and Innovative Analytics” and within the framework of the “International scientific and analytical project” (GISAP) of the IASHE.
13.3. The program is characterized by presence of the following qualification instruments:
13.4. Successful passing of the program by the applicant assumes mastering of exclusive methods of implementation of research activity, and new arrays of knowledge as well as formation of innovative approaches to solution of urgent scientific problems. Such scientific-educational activity has a nature of combination of collective professional interaction with colleagues, self-education and expert assessment of results of scientific studies. As the program is implemented, the applicant receives additional competences and therefore acquires the relevant professional qualification widening his educational status.
13.5. Supplementary education is acquired by the trainee through improvement of the level of educational and professional competence as well as accumulation of potential in the field of implementation of scientific and analytical activity and innovative work.
13.6. Requirements imposed on the program applicant: full higher education and systematic research activity verified by actual bibliography. Possession of the scientific qualification (scientific degree in the relevant branch of science) would be the benefit. People still learning in universities and not having the Master’s degree may take part in the program only in exceptional cases of outstanding giftedness of young scientists.
13.7. Advanced target-oriented contents of the program:
Participant of the program acquires advanced knowledge and research skills in the field of his sectoral scientific interests as well as developed analytical skills and inclinations to original thinking and innovative solution of scientific problems, discussion-related rhetoric potential and additional pedagogical resources after implementation of the following elements of the program: application of knowledge and skills acquired within the higher education system in research activities; constant thematic self-education and widening of the professional competence; mastering new methods of implementation, stimulation and development of scientific creativity within the GISAP project; analysis of literary and other informational sources; carrying out scientific studies and presentation of their results in author’s publications; presentation of original scientific works to the international expert community for public discussion; participation in open professional discussions connected with publications of authors; collegial expert assessment of authors’ studies - determination of their scientific value and comparison with thematic works of other scientists; publication of author’s scientific studies in international specialized journals.
13.8. Contents of the competence: ability to carry out comprehensive analytical work; ability to solve scientific problems of high complexity; non-standard thinking and ability to create analytical innovations; ability to hold professional discussions on high scientific level; ability to systematize and optimize scientific information; significant pedagogical potential.
Generalized contents of the competence: increased level of development of scientific-analytical knowledge and skills of the professional researcher.
13.9. Titles of qualifications, acquired in the program:
13.10. The program may be operating (normative length) for the term of 1 to 3 calendar years. Specific terms of mastering the program depend on the extent of intensity and efficiency of participation of the applicant in the GISAP project during the stated period of time.
13.11. To state successful passing of the program an applicant must collect 1000 credits for participation in the GISAP research analytics championships during the normative period. Credits earned for expert functions as well as credits earned in the PlatoNick project are not taken into account.
13.12. Participation of the applicant in the IASHE International scientific Congress is taken into account during statement of the successful passing of the program: 20 credits – formal participation; 50 credits – being among 10 the most active participants (as decided by the Curator); 100 credits – winning the laureate diploma of the relevant Congress.
13.13. If a person has taken part in research analytics championships not less than 5 times during the period of realization of the program or has collected not less than 500 credits, he has a right to compensate the insufficient amount of credits through the following actions:
13.14. Additional competences and the qualification acquired by the applicant in the process of realization of the program are verified by the educational and qualification diploma of the IASHE. They are also listed in the enclosure (on the official European form) corresponding to the model developed by the European Commission and the UNESCO/(CEPES) within the program of the general European diploma enclosure - Europass Diploma Supplement.
13.15. Upon request an applicant may be provided with the Europass Mobility (European document, indicating all experience of international work and education). An applicant must successfully pass the program for that.
13.16. Cost of participation in the program is 1000 €. The cost of the qualification diploma «Diploma Supplement» and the «Europass Mobility» is 100 € for each document. An applicant may pay with monetary awards earned during the implementation of the program as well as credits earned in the GISAP project (20 credits earned in research analytics championships and for being an expert = 1 €).
13.17. Upon request of the person concerned all documents (in English) verifying the procedure of successful participation in the educational program and relevant qualification assigned, may be supplemented with official translations into languages chosen by such person.
13.18. Participation of the person concerned in the scientific-analytical program of improvement of educational and professional qualification is officialized by the special application of such a person and an agreement between such person and the IASHE on provision of educational services. Standard forms of these documents are approved by the IASHE and presented to interested persons for reading and submission.
14. Programs of international documental legalization of educational qualifications (according to the Europass standards) implemented by the IASHE have the following types and contents:
14.1. Preparation of documents of the Europass system together with documents granted to relevant persons after successful passing of programs of the IASHE stated in par. 7 (a,b,c) of the present Regulations.
After successful finishing the IASHE educational program, apart from the right to receive Europass Diploma Supplement and Europass Mobility an interested person has an opportunity to ask the IASHE for assistance in receiving additional European documents of the Europass system: Europass Curriculum Vitaeand Europass Language Passport.
14.2. Verification (attestation) of the educational qualification of the GISAP project participant without his official participation in Scientific-analytical program of improvement of educational and professional qualification, stated in par. 12 of the present Regulations.
To pass the program of the educational qualification verification the GISAP project participant must take part in specialized research analytics championships of the GISAP project not less than 3 times during a calendar year (submit 3 works) and earn an average mark not less than 6.0.
In case if the educational qualification of the interested person covers several educational levels within 1 specialty, officialized by separate diplomas (for example, educational qualification of the person is officialized by Master's and Bachelor's diplomas), then presence of every additional higher qualification level (in relation to the basic level of higher education) assumes the necessity to present 1 additional scientific report within the GISAP project.
Europass Diploma Supplement is added to every separate educational diploma reflecting the separate educational level (Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. or, for example, Specialist). It is included into the structure of educational qualification of the person concerned.
Successful passing of the program is verified by the Attestation Certificate and the Europass Diploma Supplement drawn up on behalf of the IASHE to supplement basic diploma on higher education of such a person (European confirmation of the qualification and its proper quality).
The program covers only persons with educational qualifications of higher education and relevant diplomas earned in educational institutions that do not officially grant independent preparation of the Europass Diploma Supplement on the moment of assignment of the relevant IASHE diploma and during participation in the program.
Europass Diploma Supplement may be granted only after the person concerned submits a notarially certified translation of the higher education diploma and relevant enclosures (in English).
Europass Diploma Supplement prepared this way is not a fully standard variant of the General European higher education diploma supplement, but it fully corresponds to the model developed by the European Commission and the UNESCO/(CEPES). It is the official basis for international recognition of the educational qualification as well as academic and professional mobility of the interested person.
Participation in the program (not including the cost of participation in research analytics championships and publications) is 300,0 €. If attestation legalization covers several educational levels within 1 specialty, every additional Europass Diploma Supplement (except for the one given to the basic higher education diploma) will cost 50,0 €.
14.3. Implementation of the EKTS-DS accounting system and the Europass system documents in educational practice of higher educational institutions.
On the basis of partnership with the IASHE higher educational institutions of various countries may carry out events aimed at introduction of the EKTS-DS accounting system, Europass Diploma Supplement and other documents of the Europass system in their educational practices.
Within such program the IASHE is willing to ensure the following forms of assistance to educational institutions in introduction and preparation of the corresponding documents: a) provision of protected Europass Diploma Supplement forms; b) assistance in calculation of the workload according to the EKTS standards; c) assistance in development of the necessary data collection method; d) assistance in establishment of criteria of qualification-related compliance of attestation assessments in various countries; e) assistance in high-quality presentation (in English) or translation of science-intensive and educational information; f) assistance in preparation of the Europass Diploma Supplement; g) assistance in surprinting data into the Europass Diploma Supplement form.
Specific scale and contents of assistance of the IASHE to educational institutions concerned in implementation of the EKTS-DS accounting system, Europass Diploma Supplement and other documents of the Europass system are determined by the special agreement between them within the IASHE Partner University program.
15. The same credits earned by the person concerned in the GISAP research analytics championships may be used by such person to pass all kinds of educational programs of the IASHE at the same time.
16. Samples of official documents verifying successful participation in educational programs of the IASHE of any kind provided after assigning the qualification are an integral part of the present Regulations. Such samples are to be approved and presented by the IASHE during three calendar months from the moment when these Regulations come into effect.
17. Present Regulations set rules assuming partial reorganization of the GISAP project as well as other aspects of the IASHE activity system. If certain norms of the present document contradict with other operating Regulations or Provisions of the IASHE, such norms have higher priority.
18. Any changes and additions regarding the structure and contents of educational programs of the IASHE come into effect from the moment of making relevant corrections to the present Regulations.