- About project
- Results and Awards
- Affiliate Programs
- International services
International Scientific Congress are purely academic activities within the framework of which the interested scientists and qualified practitioners take part in the collegial solving of the stated theoretical, applied and practical problems on conditions of creative altruism - in the name of the scientific progress.
Along with that, within the framework of the International Scientific Congresses the functioning of sectoral or cross-sectoral Congress-Laboratories can be initiated. The purpose of these is to solve the specific science intensive problems, formulated by the Principal of collegial research.
The mechanism of functioning of the Congress-Laboratory is similar to the process of holding of the International Scientific Congress sessions, but the following parameters are different from the latter:
1) The Principal pays for the activity of Congress-Laboratories - taking the outcome of their activity (the character and the level of solution of the scientific problem, stated by the Principal) as a basis;
2) The curator, within the framework of the activity of Congress-Laboratories, has the status of a Head with the right to distribute the thematic research functions and the functional load among the members (participants) of the Congress-Laboratory;
3) The operating term of each Congress-Laboratory is determined by agreement between the Principal, the IASHE and the appropriate curator;
4) The target performance of the Congress-Laboratory is determined on the basis of the fact of accepting or not accepting of the Congress-Laboratory resolution (approved by members (participants) of it) by the Principal. The comparative level and quality of the resolution of the stated scientific problem is determined by agreement between the Principal, the IASHE and the appropriate curator;
5) The payment of the recompense by the Principal at the end of the Congress-Laboratory activity is based on a general solution of the stated by the Principal scientific problem or the resolution of separate questions (segmental elements), which form the stated problem. This general solution is a necessary key element of the subsequent final solving of this problem. In any case, the indispensable condition of the Principal’s reward payment at the end of the Congress-Laboratory work is the factor of the development of innovational intellectual products within the process of functioning of the Laboratory.
6) If there are grounds for the payment of recompense by the Principal at the end of the Congress-Laboratory, the relevant part of such remuneration is to be paid to the curator - the Head and the first of five (based on preferential voting) members (participants) of the Congress-Laboratory. These persons, in accordance with the decision of the IASHE are rewarded proportionally to their functional activities within the framework of the Congress-Laboratory work and their intellectual contribution to the resolution of the stated scientific problem;
7) In case of necessity to resolve the interdisciplinary scientific problems, the relevant cross-sectoral Congress-Laboratories can be held. These would be led by two or several curators, who specialize in fields of science, relevant to the problem, stated by the Principal.