An article may be written in one of the working languages of the conference. The articles and brief information about the authors will be presented in the Internet at the site www.gisap.eu
The article text, references and all necessary information about the author(s) must be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com in a single *. doc file attached to a letter marked "for the participation in the conference".
The date when the collection will be published depends on the quantity and quality of submitted materials, ranging from 2 to 3 months after the conference. We ask the conference participants to follow the requirements for presentation. Articles that do not meet the rules of presentation will not be included in the conference programme and published in the collection.
Requirements for the layout of the conference material
In the 1st line UDC should be typed (if there is) – left alignment, without indentation, in bold Roman type.
The 2nd line remains blank.
In the 3rd line the name of the article is typed – in bold Roman type, all letters are capital, centered alignment (without indentation).
The 4th line remains blank.
In the 5th line surname, name and patronymic of the author(s) should be typed, enumerating (using commas) the author’s academic degree, academic rank (here generally accepted abbreviations can be used) or other status of the author (doctoral candidate, postgraduate, degree-seeking student, research scholar, student etc.) – in bold Roman type, centered alignment (without indentation).
The 6th and 7th lines remain blank.
In the 8th line there is an annotation in the language of the article – full justification (indented), italic type, the word "Annotation" should not be written.
Key words (from 5 to 10 words) are typed below the annotation, without skipping a line. The phrase “Key words” should be typed using: bold italic type, full justification, with indentation.
Below the English variant of the annotation is typed – full justification (indented), italic type, the word «Annotation» should not be written.
Then without skipping a line key words are printed in English (from 5 to 10 words). To write the phrase “Key words” use bold italic type, full justification, indentation.
After the annotation one line remains blank.
Further the text of the article is typed (no more than 7 pages).
After the text of the article one line is skipped.
In the next line the word "References" is typed (indented) – bold Roman type, full justification, with indentation. After it there is a colon.
Under the word "References" without skipping a line, literary (and electronic) sources used in the article are enumerated – full justification, with indentation (10 mm).Literary sources in the bibliography are numbered in order they are cited in the text; the reference number in the text itself is typed in square brackets, for example:  or [2; 3; 4; 5]; if necessary, numbers of specific pages can be added, for example: [7, pp. 23-27] or [3, pp. 43-45; 5, p. 268].
On the last page after the Bibliography, information about the author(s) of article is typed:
Please pay attention at the following important features of participation in our project. Understanding them will make our interaction maximally useful and effective.
* when you become participants of the project (upon registering on the website http://gisap.eu), you automatically agree to the terms of the respective competitions and conferences and your participation in them set forth in the General and Temporary Regulations of the IASHE.
* You can participate in the project (its separate stages) as a participant of either an international scientific conference or a championship in research analytics of any level and type at your option. The costs of participation in a conference and a championship are equal.
* Thematic (specialized) championships and conferences are held simultaneously as a single event, following the results of which a single collection of scientific works is published. The organizational separation of championships and conferences within a single event is carried out by the formal status division of the participants of the corresponding championships and conferences into individual groups.
* If you chose participation in an international scientific conference as your form of participation in the project, then you present your report without the right to evaluate thematic (specialized) reports of other participants of the project, to aspire to victory and the corresponding awards and titles provided for in the project for awardees of the championships. Thus, a report of a conference participant also shall not be evaluated. At the same time, a conference participant may comment on any other specialized reports of other project participants (participating both in the conference and the championship), and the latter may comment on the report of the participant. A conference participant's report is published in a corresponding section on the website http://gisap.eu and in the collection of scientific works published after the conference. It will also remain in the project's archive forever. The fact of participation in an international conference is confirmed by giving the corresponding person a special certificate. A participant's report is provided the option "broaden the scale of presentation of the author and his ideas" through the implementation of the program of the IASHE "STRATOSPHERE OF CITEDNESS".
* If you participate in the project as a participant of a championship of the type and level you have chosen, you present a report for the evaluation and commenting by experts and other participants of the championship. At the same time, you may evaluate and comment on the reports of other participants of the championship. As a championship participant, you may aspire to victory and the corresponding prizes and titles provided for in the project for awardees of the championships at its separate stages and annually.
In order to aspire to victory in the championship on its separate stages, you shall OBLIGATORY EVALUATE THE WORKS OF OTHER PARTICIPANTS OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN YOUR SECTION, and for the annual victory you shall also take part IN MOST OF THE STAGES OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP (THE RIGHT TO RECEIVE THE CORRESPONDING MONETARY REWARD IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS WHO SUBMITTED THEIR REPORTS IN ALL STAGES OF THE CHAMPIONSHIPS) IN THE NOMINATED SECTION (the section in which you were nominated by publishing your first work in it). The rest depends on the scientific quality and content of the works you present and the strategy of competition you choose. In particular, the final result is positively influenced by your activity in commenting on the works of participants of the championship, your expert status, as well as your possible participation in a championship in several sections or in several championships. A championship participant's report is published in a corresponding section on the website http://gisap.eu and in the collection of scientific works published after the conference. It will also remain in the project's archive forever. The fact of participation in each stage of a championship is confirmed by giving the corresponding person a special certificate. A participant's report is provided the option "broaden the scale of presentation of the author and his ideas" through the implementation of the program of the IASHE "STRATOSPHERE OF CITEDNESS".
* When you choose the section in which you are going to participate in the corresponding championship, please pay attention ta the following:
1) SPECIALIZED SECTION is a section whose topic corresponds to your scientific and educational competence, the sphere of your scientific interests and the subject of your report. By presenting your work in it you NOMINATE yourself, i.e. ASSIGN yourself to a specific section. If your strategy of competition is aimed at the victory in the championship, you should publish all your further works in the NOMINATED SECTION. In a specialized section, winners and awardees are determined in the presence of a necessary number of participants (at least 2) and their appropriate activity in the sphere of evaluating their colleagues' reports FOLLOWING THE RESULTS OF EACH STAGE AND ACCORDING TO THE TOTAL ANNUAL RESULTS.
2) OPEN SPECIALIZED SECTION is a section you choose to present a report in it, if all the thematic sections of the championship offered by the organizers in your field of science do not corresponds to your scientific and educational competence, the sphere of your scientific interests and the subject of your report, but the problem you address in the report directly relates to this field of science. In an open specialized section, winners and awardees are determined in the presence of a necessary number of participants (at least 2) and their appropriate activity in the sphere of evaluating their colleagues' reports FOLLOWING THE RESULTS OF EACH STAGE, BUT NOT THE TOTAL ANNUAL RESULTS. However, points given for the reports presented in an open specialized section are counted when determining the individual ranking (personal research effectiveness ranking, PRER) of a participant who also presents reports in one of the specialized NOMINATED SECTIONS. The PRER ranking, in turn, forms the results, on the basis of which the annual winners of thematic specialized sections are determined.
3) OPEN INTERDISCIPLINARY SECTION is a section which allows an interested person to present his/her OUT-OF-SPECIALIZATION (non-relevant to the field specialization of the conference) work in a specialized conference or championship in research analytics. In the open interdisciplinary section WINNERS ARE NOT DETERMINED BOTH AT INDIVIDUAL STAGES AND ANNUALLY. Works presented in the open interdisciplinary section shall not be evaluated, but may be commented upon. In fact, presenting of the report in the open interdisciplinary section has no competitive value AND IS AKIN TO PARTICIPATING IN A SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE, but it provides an opportunity to persons IN NEED OF A PROMPT SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION of an author's work to publish the work in an event (conference/championship), which does not correspond to the content of the report in its field specificity and topic in principle.
* For the persons wishing to properly develop the optimal competition strategy and succeed in the project, it is highly recommended to learn the General and Temporary Regulations of championships in research analytics, and address their questions to the managers of the IASHE.
* Taking into account the initial stage of the project and the inevitable specific features of the championships in research analytics held in such circumstances, the persons who PRESENT THEIR WORKS IN NOMINATED SECTIONS UNOPPOSED should note that:
• 1) in such circumstancesб the winners in these sections are not defined and the relevant awards are not given;
• 2) at the same time, on condition that the person PRESENTS WORKS IN THIS SECTION AT MORE THAN HALF OF THE STAGES of the championship during a year and IN AT LEAST ONE OF THESE STAGES THERE WERE TWO OR MORE PARTICIPANTS (LEAST ONE OF THE STAGES WAS HELD ON A COMPETITIVE BASIS), he/she can win the championship in research analyticis of the year.
* Winners and awardees of the championships are awarded British (international) certificates and diplomas, as well as monetary and image rewards, and given honorary and academic titles.
Due to three-year anniversary of implementation of the GISAP project, from October 10, 2013 and for the whole period of 2013 - 2014, we are pleased to offer the following additional discounts to the cost of participation in research analytics championships and International Research and Practice Conferences:
We kindly ask participants of scientific-analytical events: please, follow up the appearance of your rights to discounts independently and confirm such rights to project managers in the process of coordination the organizational issues with them! If the above-mentioned discounts aren’t timely (before the event, the participant has a discount for) presented by the appropriate persons, claims for the use of discounts won't be accepted!