- About project
- Results and Awards
- Affiliate Programs
- International services
FORMATION OF HUGE CELLS IN THE LIVER OF SHEEP AT HYDATIDOSIS
Sivkova Tatyana Nikolaevna, doctor of biology
Perm State Agricultural Academy
Syutkina Elena Nikolaevna, post-graduate student
Veterinary clinic of the Perm district
By histologic method it is established that in a liver of infected by Ehcinococcus granulosus sheep inflammatory changes develop and appear huge polynuclear cells.
Keywords: sheep, hydatidosis, infection, liver, cells.
Echinococcosis (hydatidosis) is a one of the main problem of public health services in the countries of Europe and Russia [3; 5]. The great attention is given to studying of this disease, however, pathological changes at an invasion of Echinococcus granulosus are described in the modern literature insufficiently. Because one of priority branches of animal industries in the Perm edge is sheep breeding, studying of pathological changes at sheep hydatidosis was the purpose of our work.
Materials and methods. The livers infected by E.granulosus larva received from sheep in farms of the Perm area. A material fixed 10 %-s' neutral formalin immediately, and then conducted standard histologic research with colouring hematoxilin and eosin, and also on van Gizon.
We view micropreparations by a "Leica" microscope at increase in an eyepiece х10, with lenses х4, х40 and х100 and photographed with use of a digital videocamera “Sony” on computer Toshiba.
Results. Histologic research has allowed revealing following changes in a liver: the structure of hepatic segments is partially kept, sinusoids of weak or moderate filling, in hepatocytes is an albuminous dystrophy. In portal paths we found out groups of mature lymphocytes. The wall of parasitic cysts is presented by fibres of a connective tissue among which a considerable quantity of mature lymphocytes, plasmocytes and eosinocytes. In a parenchyma of body found out large multinuclear cells with light pink cytoplasm and horseshoelikes an arrangement of nucleuses under a cellular wall (fig.).
It is known that the most general pathogenetic factor of hydatidosis is allergization and immunosupression of hosts . A hepatocytes atrophy, growth of a tissue, occurrence of huge cells in the infected sheep marked Sadykov, etc. . Considerable eosinocytes, lymphocytes and polynuclear infiltration, and huge cells observed and at a cattle , and at the person . Thus, at development of hydatid cyst in a liver presence of specific mechanisms of influence of a parasite which are shown hepatocytes proliferation is possible.
1. Adoeva E.J., Baranova A.A., Ivanov S.A., Kochatkova A.A., Kozlov S.S., Nikitin A.F. Kliniko-morfologicheskaya characteristica echinococcosa pecheni v sovremennyh usloviyah// «Modern aspects of pathogenesis, clinics, diagnostics, treatment and preventive maintenance of protozooses, helmintoses and arahnoenthomoses in the person, animals and plants», Vitebsk. – 2010. - С.53-57.
2. Bessonov A.S.Tsistnyj echinococcos i hydatidos. М, 2007. – 672с.
3. Narkevich M. I, Onishchenko G. G, Mihajlova L.G., JU.F. Medical Parasitology and parasitic diseases. – 1991. - №6. – С.3-5.
4. Sadykov V. M, Dustova R. T, Kucharov Ю, Bekirov R. E. Antropohelmintosis and prospects of their liquidation. М, 1975 - С.93-95
5. Karavias Th., Haring R. Verdauungskrankheiten. – 1987. - №4. – P.158-161.
6. Sakamoto T. The 25-th WVC, Sept. 3-9 1995, Yokohama, Japan. – P.99.