The IASHE is a very young organization. Innovative projects of the Academy are only at the initial stage of their qualitative growth and scale widening. However, we were already able to implement brand-new and perspective forms and mechanisms of scientific processes development and also present organizational instruments for formation of the international scientific community of progressively thinking scientists.
On the basis of optimal combination of international scientific programs organization resources, systemic presentation and publication of scientific studies, qualitative professional assessment of author's works by authoritative international experts, the modern transparent, objective and legitimate system of status attestation of scientific qualifications of researchers-analysts has been formed.
In this regard the IASHE has initiated the implementation of the whole system of innovative programs aimed at scientific-analytical attestation on educational, doctoral and academic levels.
Such programs are not direct analogues or competitive substitutes of traditional university-based scientific and educational courses. They act as alternative instruments of attestation verification of high level or qualitative growth of scientific-analytical qualification of the professional specialist or the scientist.
The legitimacy and high international status of scientific and educational programs of the IASHE are based on the following qualification factors:
- openness and transparency of events carried out, excluding elements of bias, mistakes, randomness, formalism and corruption;
- innovation - non-alternativeness of educational and attestation procedures offered;
- innovative mechanism of determination and attestation assessment of qualification characteristics of the author and his studies;
- high level of qualification requirements; functional, professional and analytical difficulty to meet these requirements; the necessity to make significant efforts in order to master scientific and educational programs;
- implementation of programs within the framework of activity of the international scientific community functioning in the status of the professional civil society institute;
- objectivity and joint nature of professional assessment of qualification characteristics by authoritative representatives of the international expert community;
- wide publication-based promulgation of author's scientific studies and their innovative abstracts in international issues;
- archiving and availability of materials containing information about qualification characteristics of the author and the author's studies, as well as their assessment by the international expert community;
- officialization of the scientific-educational programs implementation results in accordance with international requirements within standard European documents with indication of necessary explanations, comparative and analytical equivalents.
All scientific and educational projects of the IASHE are unified under the auspices of the independent structural division of the Academy - the International University of Scientific and Innovative Analytics.
The specificity of functioning of the University, as well as contents and features of its programs are available at the website: http://university.iashe.eu/.