- About project
- Results and Awards
- Affiliate Programs
- International services
Questions, comments, voting
Conference materials are located on www.gisap.eu. Anyone, having preliminary registered, has the right to enter the site and express his views on any conference materials, as well as to enter into an interactive discussion with the author and other interested people.
At a conference only those questions that relate to the topic of a specific conference are accepted. Please refrain from off-topic questions, private correspondence with other users, as well as from senseless messages and spam. Pay attention to the semantic correctness of the questions, do not duplicate already asked questions. Check grammatical correctness of your message: mistakes may impede understanding of your question, especially it concerns punctuation.
Comments are published immediately, so please respect the other users and follow these Rules.
Expression of any position is welcomed. Nevertheless freedom of expressing your views does not involve actions pursued by the legislation of Ukraine:
- Spreading false information, information that violates the legitimate rights and interests of third parties, and infringes on their honor and dignity;
- Calling for the forced change of constitutional system, launching a war, acts of aggression or their propaganda;
- Advertising pornographic materials and articles;
- Propagation of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances for any purpose of their use;
- Other actions that violate the law.
- Obscene language, including veiled one;
- Personal insults to participants (users, experts), and organizers;
- Posts that do not match the discussed topic, including personal conversations.
- Your participation in a conference implies your full agreement to the Rules of the conferences;
- We reserve the right to edit and delete messages in the discussion of the conference materials;
- We reserve the right to perform any actions at our own discretion to achieve conference goals;
- Users are responsible for theinformation contained in their statements in accordance with the Ukrainian legislation.
Responsibility of the organizers:
- We may not share the views of participants and bear no responsibility for them;
- All-Ukrainian Academic Union does not guarantee the accuracy or adequacy of any information provided by participants of conferences - both users and experts;
We are not responsible for any direct or consequential losses, lost profits and other consequences of use or nonuse of conference materials.