- About project
- Results and Awards
- Affiliate Programs
- International services
About the benefits of conferences
At the present time areas of scientific, political and economic activity are developing particularly dynamically in Ukraine. The Ukrainian community strives for Ukraine to be recognized by the world community as a democratic and developed in all respects state. In this respect, the primary task of Ukrainians lies in active participation in all spheres of social activity. In order to achieve recognition, every Ukrainian citizen should make his contribution to the development of the country, because a state is not only and not so much politicians, who often drag down the country, but first of all it is educated people willing to share their knowledge.
Nowadays many Ukrainians attend popular seminars and training sessions for the purpose of self-development and training, but there are also conferences that should not be forgotten.
Conference is a means of communication, discussion and problem solving in scientific, political and professional communities. By its status this event could be described somewhere in between a seminar and a congress.
Conferences may be held on any issues: politics, education or business.
Here are some reasons to visit and participate in an event of this kind:
1. If you are a professional, you must be interested in innovations and interesting developments in your sphere of activity. Attending a conference is a good way to get essential knowledge, because at conferences there is a large flow of information and its members actively share their experience, formulate fundamental theses. The conference is attended by a large number of people who may have similar to yours interests and who will be glad to share with you their knowledge and experience. Very often at a conference there is not only one theme discussed, so you are given an additional opportunity to learn something interesting and new at first hand.
2. For every scientist the publication of his research results is an extremely important and responsible step. Also when defending theses, an indispensable condition is having some number of publications. As a rule digests of reports or theses on conference materials are published which also may be interesting for wide audience.
3. An additional incentive for participation in a conference is publication. Depending on the type of the conference it may be attended by people from the whole country or it may have an iinternational status.Since the conference is attended by representatives from across the country, and you have an opportunity to prove yourself to be a highly qualified worker with interesting and valuable ideas.
4. Writing and reading a report is an interesting life experience. Giving a speech at a conference, you develop your speaking skills, acquire some oratorical experience and may overcome a fear of public speaking. Skills and experience acquired can accelerate your career development, because the ability to express your thoughts precisely, clearly and without fear is a dramatically important when presenting your project or idea, as well as discussing operational issues at a meeting. Such experience will be without doubt very usefulin life.
5. Conference is not only an opportunity to learn more, but also to establish the relations. At the conference you can meet people, who are very difficult to get acquainted with in everyday life. In a relaxed atmosphere it is easier to prepossess other participants in your favour, share your ideas, learn their views, as well as give a good account of yourself.
Taking into account all the reasons it should be also mentioned that a conference is an event which brings a great deal of positive emotions and energy for the whole next month because of the communication with new people and abundance of new and original ideas.
In any case conferences are worth participating.